Thursday, March 3, 2011

So THAT'S how technology works...

I have a fairly new TV (purchased in late November) and I've had to adjust to how certain features work on it since my last TV was fairly old. All this time I thought the sensor was kind of limited since I would need to AIM MY REMOTE DIRECTLY AT IT in order for the TV to respond. Most of the time trying three or four times for it to work.

It's March now. Basically three months of full use.

Today I accidentally turned my TV on by rolling over on the remote while getting up. The remote wasn't anywhere near facing the TV... It turns out the sensor has an AMAZING range and I wasn't holding the buttons down long enough... Potentially hours wasted re-aiming the remote to do something since I wasn't holding the buttons down long enough.

This is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment